Wednesday 25 April 2012

Self-directed: "Out of control" - Vodka

Here are my unedited footage of different people reactions to drinking a small shot of vodka. I shot them in front of a white screen and focused mainly on their faces so that I could capture their expressions as well as possible, but not too close because as they move, due to their reaction, they might go out of frame.




The videos above and below are a little bit out of focus which I didn't see through filming so they continue like this into the other reactions.


This person above's reaction to the vodka is pretty useless, either she was holding back her reaction or she is so used to the vodka it didn't have the same effect as it would normally.






The above reaction to the vodka was made a bit void because he was still reacting the chilli he had just eaten not long before, at this point I swapped the vodka to before the chilli so it wouldn't happen again.




 I think this is the best vodka reaction because it is quite a big and quick expression.
I will use this as the footage for my flip books.


No comments:

Post a Comment