Friday 21 October 2011

Flux 2: Research

I have decided that I want to show my work, life to death of a butterfly, through drawing a flip book. So here are some examples of flip books that I have researched so that I know how they work and to give me some inspiration.

matrix style flipbook animation

The animation in the link above is amazing because of all the detail that must be in it that we cant even see because the frames a going that fast.






From the animation above I am concidering using illustrator to animate the flipbook.


I thought the above was an interesting way to involve the viewer and I might use this idea of involving the viewer in mine but in a different way.

Caterpillar Flip Book

From the above I wanted to look at work that was using a simular subject to what I am looking, ie, life of a butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment